Download Brand Strategies PDF
An effective brand strategy involves creating and developing unique and different products that capture and hold consumer consciousness by standing out from the crowded competition.
Competitive marketing advantages can be achieved through one or all of the following:
- Product Differentiation
- Price Differentiation
- Brand Differentiation
- Promotional Differentiation
An actionable market strategy is a dynamic plan that takes into account the following:
- Market Objectives
- Unique Technologies
- Products & Product Life Cycle
- Product Substitutes
- Buyer Analyses
- Supplier Analyses
- Company & Product Positioning
- Differentiation Strategies
- Marketing Action Plans
- Scheduling & Deadlines
- Responsibility Assignment
- Evaluation Criteria
- Control Your Spend on DIY Carwash - CarLovers Carwash
Promotion & Brand Differentiation
- Tocal College - "The Practical Advantage"
- Macarthur - "Space to Grow"
- WDS Ltd - "Services Tailored to Each & Every Mine"
- CarLovers Detail Plus - "Bring On That New Car Feeling"
- Convenient E-Commerce Customer Booking Systems - Australian Boating College
- Improved & Innovative Sales Ordering Systems - Inzant Sales
- State of the Art Technology - CarLovers Carwash & CarLovers Detail Plus
- Convenient Regional Decision Making - Metroll
- Flat-pack Packaged Sheds - AOK Sheds
- Convenient Customer Location - CarLovers Carwash & CarLovers Detail Plus
- Less Than 40 Minutes From the Heart of Sydney - Macarthur